The alternate-biggest race of the Spring Churchill Downs match is on Friday. The$1.5 million Grade 1 Kentucky Oaks takes the stylish three- time-old missies in the world on the day before the Kentucky Derby.
All Oaks Day races will be televised on the USA Network, with content beginning at 1p.m. ET thru the handling until the Kentucky Oaks, which is the 11th race of the day. The Kentucky Oaks has a listed post time of 551p.m. ET, but anticipate the nags to not get into the cataracts until a many twinkles latterly to regard for any last nanosecond wagering.
You can also livestream the event on NBC Sports’s website if you have a string or streaming servicelogin. However, you can get a free trial from YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV to stream it.
You can also download the Twin Belts app for any Roku- enabled device, and you ’ll be suitable to watch the Kentucky Oaks live.
Then are the post positions, coach, jockey and morning line odds for the 148th Kentucky Oaks on Friday, May 6th:
- 1. Secret Oath, D. Wayne Lukas, Luis Saez, 6-1
- 2. Nostalgic, Bill Mott, Jose Ortiz, 15-1
- 3. Hidden Connection, Bret Calhoun, Rey Gutierrez, 20-1
- 4. Nest, Todd Pletcher, Irad Ortiz Jr., 5-2
- 5. Goddess of Fire, Todd Pletcher, John Velazquez, 15-1
- 6. Yuugiri, Rudolphe Brisset, Florent Geroux, 30-1
- 7. Echo Zulu, Steve Asmussen, Joel Rosaria, 4-1
- 8. Venti Valentine, Jorge Abreu, Tyler Gaffalione, 20-1
- 9. Desert Dawn, Phil D’Amato, Umberto Rispoli, 20-1
- 10. Kathleen O., Shug McGaughey, Javier Castellano, 7-2
- 11. Cocktail Moments, Kenny McPeek, Corey Lanerie, 30-1
- 12. Candy Raid, Keith Desormeaux, Rafael Bejarno, 30-1
- 13. Shahama, Todd Pletcher, Flavien Prat, 15-1
- 14. Turnerloose, Brad Cox, Manny Franco, 20-1
- Alternate: Beguine, Daniel Peitz, Ricardo Santana Jr., 30-1